PERFORMER * COMPOSER * ARRANGER * CONDUCTOR
I started studying piano in the 1990's at Golda Meir School in Milwaukee. I continued my musical studies throughout middle school, high school, and college. At the University of Wisconsin - Eau Claire, I graduated with a degree in Music Education and studied piano with Dr. Donald Patterson and Dr. Namji Kim. Since then, I have performed at numerous weddings, written a beginning piano instructional book, and recorded over 30 videos on YouTube. I have also composed and arranged a number of works for piano which can viewed at Sheet Music Plus. I can provide you with professional musical excellence at your wedding or event!
I started studying french horn in the 2000's in the Whitnall School District in Wisconsin. I continued my horn studies throughout middle school, high school, and the University of Wisconsin - Eau Claire. I have performed with the Chippewa Valley Symphony, Eau Claire Chamber Orchestra, Kettle Moraine Symphony, Knightwind Ensemble, and more. I have a handful of works for horn available on Sheet Music Plus.
Includes the following:
- As many songs as you would like with me playing piano. I can also sing.
- My attendance and performance at the rehearsal and ceremony
- My gas mileage up to 60 miles from Milwaukee, WI
- Any sheet music I may need to purchase or arrange
- Guarantee that songs will be well practiced and ready to perform
- Guarantee that I will be dressed in professional formal attire
- Guarantee that I will conduct myself in a professional manner
- Background solo piano music as guests enter and leave the ceremony
- Please note the price is not just for my time/service at the event. It also includes preparation, practicing, email/phone communication, & sheet music purchases.
- Solo piano background music
- Requests welcome
- EQUIPMENT - $100 for me to bring my own piano and related accessories.
- MILAGE - If travel distance exceeds 60 miles from Milwaukee, WI (one way) a rate of $0.50/mile will be charged.
- LODGING - If travel distance exceeds 100 miles from Milwaukee, WI (one way), a $100 lodging fee will be charged.
Rates effective as of July 7, 2018
This page last edited August 5, 2018